- 1 or 2 Hours
Daily Session Times:
7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
To book a 3 or 4 hour session, please book two consecutive sessions (which will include an extra 30 minutes). Please email or call us if you are interested in night-time hours.
The booking process will take you through the steps to schedule your appointment time, make payment, and get access to our center at the scheduled time.
- WHAT TO EXPECT?
- PREPARATION FOR YOUR SESSION
- GETTING TO THE SCALAR ENERGY WELLNESS CENTER
- SELF-CARE AFTER YOUR SESSION
- HOW CAN I MANAGE MY BOOKINGS?
- Each person’s healing experience is unique; the body prioritizes its needs.
- Several 2-hour sessions provide more impact than the same number of hours in 1-hour sessions.
- The impact is cumulative. It is not possible to get too much healing energy.
- The scalar room provides a quiet, dark and restful healing environment.
- Lockers are available in the waiting room to store your keys, phones, etc. while you are in the scalar room.
- It is advised not to bring electronics into the scalar room unless they are essential to you. IF A CELL PHONE IS BROUGHT INTO THE SCALAR ROOM, PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT IT IN AIRPLANE MODE AND SILENCE IT.
- The space is equipped with zero gravity chairs and a few cots for your comfort.
- Some people prefer to wear eye shades and/or ear plugs to block any minor light or sounds.
- The sound system will play soft instrumental music of a healing frequency in the scalar room, but some people prefer to use earbuds and listen to their favorite meditation sounds on their devices.
- Plan to close your eyes and relax in order to achieve the highest benefit.
- Set your intentions for what you want to achieve. Meditation and/or silent prayer is recommended.
- Come with an open heart and mind, breathe divine life source into every cell of your body.
- It’s recommended to drink plenty of water and remain hydrated before, during and after each session. Our water filter is not installed yet, so please bring your own water.
- You may bring extra water to set in the scalar room while you are in the session to charge your water.
- Wear comfy clothes and plan to bring layers should you become chilly while deeply relaxing.
- In consideration of others, please do not wear perfume or use lotion with a strong fragrance before coming to your session.
- You may want to bring a pillow and/or a light blanket (if you want to make use of the cots, please bring a covering).
- There is a waiting room, where you can wait for the start of your session.
- It is highly recommended that you take a salt bath within 24 hours of your session, to aid with the detoxification process.
- The address is 2135 Ridge Road Suite 200, Rockwall, Texas
- The center is on the second floor of the building located on the northeast corner of the intersection of Ridge Road and Yellow Jacket road.
- There is parking on the front side of the building (facing the intersection), but it is more convenient to park on the back side of the building.
- The second floor is accessed by;
- On the front side of the building, there is an outside staircase in the center of the building
- On the back side of the building, there is another staircase, or there is an elevator behind the staircase.
- The center is on the backside of the building; it does not face the intersection.
- The second floor is occupied by Rockwall Dance Academy on one end, and our center on the other end. It is the west end, closest to Ridge Road.
- Drink good clean water, drink water, and then drink more water (a gallon a day).
- The salt bath recipe is:
- 2 cups of sea salt (any good sea salt; not Epsom salt)
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax
- Optional additions:
- Pine oil or other essential oil
- ½ cup bentonite clay
- 2 tsp to ¼ cup of ginger powder
- 2 tsp to ¼ cup match green tea
- 2 cups food grade or regular hydrogen peroxide
- Put the ingredients in a tub of hot water and soak for 30 minutes or more with a wet towel over the chest. It is also good to scrub your skin while in the bath.
- There are bags of the detox bath ingredients, including sea salt, baking soda, borax, bentonite clay and ginger, available for purchase at the center while supplies last. They are $15 per bag with payment made at the center by cash or check made out to Scalar Energy Wellness Center. We ask that only one bag be purchased per person, per session, to help us keep up with demand.
- It is good to use a magnesium lotion or magnesium oil with coconut oil following the bath. Also, re-mineralize your body with sodium and potassium.
- Key diet concepts are: Fresh, live, raw – emphasize fruits and vegetables
- Lemons, grapefruits, limes, berries
- Raw nuts
- Healthy fats (avocados are good)
- Lots of greens
- Choose organic foods if possible
- Make healthier, more intelligent, more informed choices for yourself.
- Drink water with juice from ½ of a lemon squeezed into it in the morning.
- Schedule additional sessions as close in time as possible to keep the healing momentum going.
- Please use the “Contact Us” page to email any comments regarding your experience and outcomes you are willing to share with us. Also, please indicate in your email if we can use your first name and outcome on our website. There is also a QR code that is posted in the center and in a follow-up email to supply feedback to the Unifyd Healing organization.